Returns consist of interest from the various interest bearing instruments and is credited monthly. It is recommended that the interest be reinvested in to the fund so as to maximize return on investment through compounded growth. It is recommended that the funds be invested for at least 1 year. The interest is credited to our members account monthly
- It is a non withdraw-able amount.it is part of the ownership of the Investment Group.
- When you join the initial contributions goes towards the share capital. Before the rest is taken to deposits.
- The current minimum share capital is Ksh. 2500.
- It earns dividends
- It cannot be used as a security.
- It is a saving after the settlement of the share capital.
- You can withdraw.
- Monthly minimum amount Ksh. 1000
- Earns interest.
- Deposits can be used as a security
Already a member? Proceed to Invest
How to Join
Enter Personal Details
Input your details – Name email address and phone number
Pay Registration Fee
Pay registration fee of Ksh 1,000 to M-Pesa Paybill 926056 Account Number: Kukuza
CHECK EMAIL FOR CREDENTIALS
Password and member ID is sent to your email
Log In to the Portal
Log In with your member ID and password
Update Personal Details
Update your personal details
START INVESTMENT JOURNEY
Start paying the share capital (Ksh.2,500)